Campaign of the Month: March 2016
Ptolus, City by the Spire
|Time Domain Spells|
|1st||Purify Food & Drink ®,|
|3rd||Gentle Repose ®,|
® -Ritual Spell
|New Spells||Casting Time||Range||Components||Duration|
|4th-level transmutation||1 action||Touch||V, S, M (a kernel of corn, a drop of water, a stoppered glass bottle and a holy symbol)||1 hour|
|This spell gives a single creature great control over the interplay between its body and time. This has the following effects:
* The subject can ignore the effects of haste and slow spells, if desired.
* Every hour, the subject’s exhaustion falls one level.
* The subject gains the benefits of resting at twice the normal speed. (This is most effective when using higher level slots to cast this spell.)
* The subject has a perfect internal clock for the duration, and can set a mental alarm to awaken it at any time in the duration. It can also time events perfectly, though other creatures do not necessarily have such a perfect sense of timing.
* The subject’s breathing slows, allowing it to hold its breath ten times as long as normal and giving it advantage on saves against inhaled gases.
* The subject regains 1 hit point every ten minutes, even if rendered to 0 hit points or below. (This will not generally take place in combat, except during especially long battles.)
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a slot of 5th level or higher, the duration increases. If you use a 5th level slot, the duration becomes 2 hours; if you use a 6th level slot, it becomes 4 hours; if you use a 7th level slot, it becomes 8 hours; if you use an 8th level slot, it becomes 12 hours; and if you use a 9th level slot, the spell lasts 24 hours.
|2nd-level transmutation||1 action||30 feet||V, S, M (a holy symbol)||30 minutes|
|By means of this spell, up to 8 willing creatures, including yourself, fall into a deep, restful sleep for the spell’s duration. When they awaken, they gain the benefits of a short rest.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a slot of 3rd or higher level, the duration decreases, allowing for a shorter nap. If you use a 3rd level slot, the nap takes only 20 minutes; if you use a 4th level slot, the nap takes only 10 minutes; and if you use a 5th or higher level slot, the nap takes only 5 minutes.
|5th-level transmutation||1 action||10 feet||V, S, M (a holy symbol)||Instantaneous|
|This spell instantly transports you and up to eight willing creatures of your choice that you can see within range, or a single object that you can see within range, forward 1 day in time. If the space a target of this spell would arrive in is occupied at the time of its return, it takes 6d10 force damage and appears in the nearest unoccupied space.|
|4th-level divination||1 minute||Touch||V, S, M (a pinch of powdered quartz, a reflecting pool of liquid and a holy symbol)||1 minute|
|This spell shows you (and other observers) an image in the surface of a reflective pool of liquid. You choose a specific event that took place within the last week, and the time pool shows you images and provides sounds that you would have seen and heard had you been at the event observed for the duration.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell with a 5th or higher level slot, you can peer deeper into the past. When you use a 5th level slot, you can peer back a month; with a 6th level slot, you can peer back six months; with a 7th level slot, you can peer back a year and a day; with an 8th level slot, you can peer back a decade; and with a 9th level slot, you can peer up to a century into the past.
|1st-level transmutation||1 action||Self||V, M (a holy symbol)||Instantaneous|
|This spell transports you 1 round forward in time. You do not change location, but if the space you would arrive in is occupied, you take 2d10 force damage and instead arrive in the nearest unoccupied space.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a slot of 2nd level or higher, you teleport 1 additional round into the future for each level of the slot above 1st, and any force damage you take from arriving in an occupied space is increased by 1d10 per level of the slot above 1st.